Monday 8 September 2014

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO YOUR YOUNGER SELF?



I was on twitter when someone twitted this question 'what would you say to your younger self?'. It got me thinking and I figured it simply means what you would have done differently when you where younger.


I decided to share it here because it is funny what you'll hear some people say. I asked a lady this question and her response was, 'eat more beans!' I couldn't stop laughing,I knew exactly what she meant.

For me, I would have told my younger self to be less fearful and be more confident.

Kindly share with us things you wished your younger self  knew. You might be helping someone out there not to make the same mistakes like you did and that is what is most important to us at Patty's Teens digest.


Lets get the conversation started.


4 comments:

  1. ..would hv luved to be more active in my favorite sports.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is still possible to become active in your favorite sport no matter how old you are, the difference only might be that if you had intended to become a professional and you are a little older it might not be possible...but for fun and fitness, why not.

      Delete
  2. would have told myself never to give up so easily on my dreams and be a bit patient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have told myself, 'Hey God has something up his sleeves, something really good' hold on.

    He has so many good things planned for you. Don't worry, trust Him.

    ReplyDelete