Thursday 18 September 2014

THANK YOU



I am elated and filled with over whelming joy today and would like to use this medium to thank my loved ones who encouraged me and are still a pillar of support when I decided to bring this long time desire to inspire and guide teens into blogging. Thank you all so much! I love you guys! #kisses. You are the best!

I received a phone call from an old friend I have not heard from in 5 years! He visited our noble blog and is excited about what we intend to do with this platform. In his words "Patty, you are doing teens? It is such a noble cause".Thank you for your kind words and feedback. You are truly appreciated.

To all of you giving me feedback and leaving comments God bless you and cause his face to shine upon you! I love you with the love of the Lord.

#gratefulheart

 

2 comments: