Wednesday 3 December 2014

Confessions of a Working Blogger




Dear PTD readers,

I've been extremely busy working my normal 8-6 job and I have been unable to post any article for a long time now but I totally had my lovey blog readers on my mind always. I just could not find the time, I sincerely apologize.

What crossed my mind as I finally got the chance to write this love letter to you my dearest, is that the best time to make decisions  about your life and hobbies is now because you don't have so much pressing commitments demanding so much of your time.

 
I reminisced on my teenage years and how I had all the time in the world to learn and do all the things I still find my self wanting to do like imparting lives, voice training, learning to play the piano,
...well I have given up on learning to swim (how i developed hydrophobia is a story for another day)...
...learning to dance, learning to speak french or Spanish etc. But I don't have everyday for myself any more, I probably have only Sundays and on Sundays I have to go to church, do my laundry, go to the market, cook for the new week, REST (haba, I am entitled to rest too naw, even God rested after the sixth day).

Guys trust me, you can be all that you want to be now! Never tell yourself later is the best time. Now is the future, Now is the time. Research, get information, ask for help, it is not too much for you to handle, plan your time and work smart... the stars would be your stepping stone.


Love you for reading.

Yours Sincerely,
Patty :x

No comments:

Post a Comment